Monday, November 2, 2015

OCT 27- NOV 2 SEMANA 80 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

¡Me siento parte de Quirihue!

In two weeks, I have become pretty well accustomed to Quirihue!

Elder Fonseca and I are doing all that we can to strengthen the testimonies of the few members that are here, and reaching out to all those that have yet to come to know the Gospel.

There is much to do in Quirihue, and I am thankful to be able to use much of what I have learned in the mission in this special place.

Elder Fonseca, Elder Baldwin, Elder Nelson, and I had a fun Halloween. Although we didn't have an activity here in Quirihue, Elder Fonseca and I made papelitos (little papers) where we wrote a small Happy Halloween message and attached dulces (sweets) and delivered them to the members! It was great to see their faces at the site of the small gesture and sweets! haha.

I hope you, my family, had a wonderful holiday weekend as well. Such traditions, new and old!

Mucho amor,

Elder Trent Sellers :)

Este es delicioso

¡La familia Garrido Galleguillos nos visitó!

¡Fue tan genial y super generoso de ellos! ;)

¡GRACIAS, FAMILIA GARRIDO GALLEGUILLOS!

Mucho amor,
Elder Sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment