Monday, November 23, 2015

NOV 17- NOV 23 SEMANA 83 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

¡Feliz día de acción de gracias, familia!

Eso quiere decir...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

There is so much for which to give thanks. Although Thanksgiving is not so celebrated here in Chile, I will be reflecting this week for all that my Heavenly Father has given me.

To begin, though, I give thanks for my family. I wouldn't be who I am, neither be where I am, if it were not for my family. I have had such incredible examples to follow.

Quirihue is progressing! Another successful Sunday with 24 present - and more Quirihuanos than even the previous week!

Elder Fonseca and I attended the first hour of weeks in the main rama of Coelemu Sunday morning, traveling 45 minutes there and beginning to work with the young men. We have a hike planned this weekend to climb the cerro Coiquen!

It may not be Thanksgiving in Chile, but we will yet celebrate!

¡Les amo! :)


Elder Trent Sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment