Monday, November 9, 2015

NOV 3- NOV 9 SEMANA 81 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

Hello, my family!

¡Buenas tardes, pues!

I am writing from Tomé, after having spent the morning and early afternoon as a zone at the beach! (Mr. Bean voice)

After having a traditional breakfast of breakfast burritos and watching Meet the Mormons, we took colectivos to Dichato to a beautiful and secluded beach. We enjoyed the warm day and had a Concepción temple-building contest in the sand!

This week has been one in which Elder Fonseca and I have seen the Lord bless us in our circumstances. Quirihue is an active town with limited resources in terms of the members. Although we found it a challenge to work with the members this week, Heavenly Father blessed us by guiding us to a number of homes at the end of the week where we were able to share. Friday, we entered into four homes that we had never previously entered, and between Friday and Sunday found two very receptive older sisters who came to accept baptism.

One, Humilde, who committed herself to church, walked into Sacrament meeting as a sudden surpise to all after Elder Fonseca and I had both spoken in the meeting. It was an incredible blessing! During the Sacrament meeting, I was able to share an impromptu talk, and felt inspired to speak of my young men's experience and two special leaders, Brother Gardner and Brother Moss. I am forever grateful for those two amazing men, and the lasting impressions that they have made in me.

I can only hope that one day I might be able to make an impression to the effect that they have made in me.

Les amo, familia, y ¡les deseo una buena semana!

Mucho amor de su misionero,

Elder Trent Sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment