Monday, October 26, 2015

OCT 20- OCT 26 SEMANA 79 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

¡Saludos de Quirihue!

When I presented myself during a quaint Sacrament meeting in our home yesterday, I had to say that I felt as if I had known all those present, the rest of the 23 of us, for quite some time! Elder Fonseca and I spent an exciting week visiting all those of the Quirihue group and, come Sunday, I truly did know almost everyone!

This is going to be an incredible time to work in this part of the Lord's vineyard. There is so much to be done in Quirihue, and so much that is eagerly anticipated amongst the strong few that are pioneers. 

There is much to tell, but suffice it to say that this town is big enough for the two of us! It is much bigger than I had thought, spacier and more modern that Longavi and Coihueco but yet a pueblo.

I love you, my family, and wish you an exciting week from the country! 

Amor de su huaso,

Elder Trent Sellers :)

Primera palada! (First shovelful) Anticipating the Concepcion Temple Ground Breaking!

El bautismo de Fernanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment