Sunday, October 5, 2014

SEP 23 - SEP 29 SEMANA 23 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL CONCEPCION, CHILE

¡Buena semana, mi familia!

Thanks for keeping me up with things on your trips, momma, my dad, y pan! This week we are all in different parts! I love seeing all the photos and hearing how things are with the family up north! ¡Hola, familia Benesh!

It's been a good past week and a few interesting things happened.

Earlier in the week, Elder Requena and I found out that one of the inactive members that we had just begun teaching had passed away. I won't spend too much time on it, but it came as a surprise to us and we were able to help the family with things and teaching others about the Plan of Salvation at the velorio (memorial service). I have a testimony that Heavenly Father has provided us a plan of happiness, and I know that because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ that we will be able to live with our families forever.

Sunday brought surprises --- but much more lighthearted! Obispo Rivas called us in the morning, an hour before church, and asked me to speak! One or two of the talks had fallen through, and they needed a speaker! And so I prepared a few scriptures and ideas in mind, and headed off to church to speak about the Sacrament. To my surprise, the local area authority, Elder Wilham, I believe his named is spelled, came! No pressure! It went super well, and I was able to leave my testimony with the ward --- something I had been hoping I might be able to do before cambios that are in a week.

I have been here in Lorenzo Arenas for six months! I am so grateful for the time here, and I have really come to love the ward and people. I'm not sure about cambios, but I believe I'm going to be leaving. I'll miss the people here a whole lot, when I do.

Ok, my family, I have to get going! I am so horrible with managing my time here! Luckily I still have time in the mission to get better at that!

I hope you have a wonderful week, momma, my dad, and pan, and have a great time during all of your travels! Lucky!!

Mucho amor de su misionero,
su Elder Trent Sellers

¡Hombres en Negro!

¡Hombres en Negro!


No comments:

Post a Comment