Monday, August 3, 2015

JUL 28 - AUG 3 SEMANA 67 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

Elder Fuentealba!

¡Buena semana, mi familia!

¡Se lo presento, mi buen compañero, Elder Fuentealba!

I present to you, my good companion, Elder Fuentealba!

After an incredibly trying wait during the assigning of the new missionaries on Tuesday, I got to meet my companion new to the mission field! Elder Fuentealba is Chileno, but comes from Natal, Brasil, in the north after having lived there for some seven months. He was born minutes from our sector, in Talcahuano. He was raised in one of the other wards in our stake until he was five and, between moves to another part of Concepción, Antofogasta, Santiago, and Natal, has made his way back to his native land!

He is a great missionary, very spiritual and one who knows the people here, figuratively and literally. His grandma lives one ward over, and an uncle not to far away! He has been a good example to me in the few days that we have had together, and we have come to learn a lot from each other in such a short amount of time. It is an incredible responsibility leading in the sector, helping the other elders, being district leader, and training Elder Fuentealba, but I am very grateful for it. This is quite possibly the greatest responsibility that I have had in the mission, and I am going to do all that I can to balance it well and teach my companion what he has not already taught me.

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Elder Holt, today, and a tremendous FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS to my momma, this coming weekend!!!

I love you, momma, and wish you a most amazing and special birthday this coming Saturday! Thank you for being the loving mom and shining example that you have been all my life, momma. :)

Continue a most incredible trip, my parents, and have a semana fructífera, mi familia!

¡Les quiero!

Mucho amor de su misionero,
Elder Trent Sellers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment