Tuesday, August 25, 2015

AUG 18 - AUG 24 SEMANA 70 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

¡Buena semana, familia!

¡Todo se encuentra bien en Hualpen!

Elder Fuentealba and I had a well-occupied fourth week in Hualpen! My companion has come to know much in the four weeks he has been here. He came to the mission as a very well-prepared missionary, and has only refined that in his first couple weeks. He came reciting scriptures, and has been a great example to me in many ways and challenged me in ways no other companion has!

In Hualpen, I am begining my 11th week! I feel like I have come to know so many of the ward, and the members, especially the returned missionaries like Victor and Anibal Neira, have helped us so much! For much of the past week, we were able to go out with more than one member during the day. This week, we are preparing for ward conference! Tuesday we will have a Noche de Hogar del barrio, Thursday a Mate Criollo (ward social), Friday an activity for couples, and Saturday a Tarde de Talento! We will be busy inviting all that we can to attend the activities, and the conference itself on Sunday.

This week we had a mini cambio, and Elder Hartvigsen (my old companion) came to Bío-Bío! I had had a mini cambio with his companion the last cambio, and so worked together with him on Tuesday and Wednesday in our sector here. It was awesome and yet strange to work with the same companion but in an entirely different sector!

Today, an elderly couple in the ward, Hermano and Hermana Vasquez, complete 65 years of marriage!

The end of this week, Marilyn, the daughter-in-law of a couple from the ward, from Venezuela, goes back to her country. We have been able to teach her so much in the last number of weeks and, although we will miss her, will do all that we can to see that she is baptized in her native country. :)

I know that although we may not see those fruits of our efforts here in Hualpen, everything we teach, and have taught, is for the spiritual well-being and eternal blessings of those we teach. The Gospel is true, no matter where we may be, and it blesses our families.

May my family be blessed this week while I am yet here serving the Lord. I know He is watching over each of you, and blessing you in ways that I can not imagine. 

AND A

¡¡¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A CRISD'LIZ!!!

¡Ella está de cumpleaños el 30!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRIS!!! Have a most amazing 17th birthday!

I love you, my family! Have an incredible week ahead!

Les amo,

Elder Trent Sellers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment