Monday, August 10, 2015

AUG 4 - AUG 10 SEMANA 68 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

(I refer to 1 Nephi 17:6)

¡HOLA!

¡Muy buenas tardes, familia mía!

Time has found us very occupied in the last week in Hualpen! Elder Fuentealba and I have ran between appointments at a faster pace than he would be accustomed to! This cambio has presented one of the very greatest challenges of the mission, and the responsibilities have kept me very focused on the missionary fun perhaps yet more than any other time in the mission. There is so much to give, and I am truly striving to use the time we have as wisely as I can. We are in the Lord's service, and doing all that we do to bring others unto the Savior.

Today, we spent the morning at the beach! As a zone, we took a micro through Hualpencillo to Lenga and, after a half-an-hour hike, found ourselves at the beaches of Ramuntcho. It was an awesome paseo and, after the fog had cleared, presented a most beautiful day!

The mission is yet the most incredible experience of my life. I am continuously grateful to be here and to have seen so much. The time we have is short, but I wish you, my family, a most incredible week as I think of you here. 

I love you, my family. :) I hope you had a wonderful birthday, momma. Enjoy the trip, yet, and send my saludos!

Mucho amor de su misionero,
Elder Trent Sellers








No comments:

Post a Comment