Tuesday, March 31, 2015

MAR 24 - MAR 30 SEMANA 49 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL CONCEPCION, CHILE

Hola, familia!

Buenas noches!

Well, today was an adventure! Elder Moore and I left here this morning to go to ConcepciĆ³n for a doctor´s appointment for him. We spent the day there waiting at the doctor´s office, eating lunch at Subway, visiting the office and carrying our companion´s packages back to the zone. There´s a lot to tell, but since it´s almost 10:00 I have practically no time! We got back late and received special permission from Presidente Arrington to write.

MILAGRO! Today while waiting at the doctor´s office I met a sister missionary from WESTVILLE, INDIANA! Literally from the very same town as Uncle Greg, Aunt Susie, and Katie! Her name is Sydney Johnston, and I will write Katie when I can to tell her more. ME ASOMBRO! I have been incredibly amazed in the mission by coming to see how small the world can really be!

AHORA, before I forget...GENERAL CONFERENCE! This weekend is the annual General Conference of the Church, Saturday and Sunday, and everybody is invited to listen! It is an incredible blessing to be able to listen to the voice of a prophet of God. Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God today, and I personally invite all to listen to the sessions this weekend to feel the Spirit of this Easter weekend and understand the love of our Heavenly Father and His work. lds.org

With that, I want to leave this letter with my testimony of the Savior. Jesus Christ is the true Only Begotten Son of God, and my Savior and Redeemer. These last few months, I have been able to be a personal witness of His love and mercy, and his merciful hand which he extends to all so that they might come unto him. He lives, and He loves us. He loves me, and He loves you, and this Easter weekend, might we show our love for Him by remembering Him and the comforting and reassuring truth that He lives.

Love you, my family. 

Until a longer letter next week,

Elder Trent Sellers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment