Tuesday, March 17, 2015

MAR 10 - MAR 16 SEMANA 47 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL CONCEPCION, CHILE

¡Buenas, mis seres queridos!

Ha sido una semana muy inspiradora y feliz por la celebración este año pasado en la misión. 

I spent the week thinking of the blessing of serving as a missionary for an entire year, read your emails, and was humbled, and Thursday we brought cake to a members house and at night Elder Moore and I bought churrascos and completos! ¡Delicioso!

I did, though, have something more important on my mind during the week - EL CUMPLEAÑOS DE MI PAPÁ!

¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, PAPÁ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DAD!

In the midst of the last preparation day madness, I forgot to mention the very most important thing of the week. 

I love you, my dad, and thank you for the loving papá that you are. You are one of my very greatest examples, and, even when now I may be taller, I look up to you.

Today, itself, has been a lot more tranquil P-Day. Elder Moore and I have given ourselves the time necessary today to do our chores, cleaning the house and organizing things, eating a chorrillana (yo), and now we're off to get haircuts. 

I love you, family! I wanted to send pictures today, but it's looking like it might take one more week. They will be worth the wait! 

Ah, and also - yes, there was a volcanic eruption to the south of us! We didn't see anything, but it was in the news! Not to far! We actually live relatively close to a volcano here in Chillan, I believe.

Ok, love you all!

¡Les amo!

Amor de su misionero Chileno,

Having some missionary fun! 
su Elder Trent Sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment