Monday, March 23, 2015

MAR 17 - MAR 23 SEMANA 48 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL CONCEPCION, CHILE

¡Buenas, familia mía!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of cambios, and we learned today that Elder Moore and I are both staying in Coihueco! It's going to be a great new cambio with this crazy Canadian! I've personally learned a lot this last month and a half, and I've been humbled by the experience in this small rama and with my very humble companion. One of the hermanas here, Hermana Taylor, is leaving with cambios, and we will miss her! Missionary work is missionary fun in Coihueco haha.

This last week was a busy final week of the cambio. We had a stake conference this past weekend, Saturday and Sunday, and participated in the sessions Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Two weeks until la Conferencia General en sí!

Well, today has been a productive P-Day! Elder Moore and I went into Chillan, visited Líder and bought a frying pan, ate lunch at McDonald´s (I promise it's not a habit haha), and bought a few other things in centro. We're finishing emailing now in la capilla here in Coihueco, and getting ready to leave to contact the people here in the streets before we go to a Noche de Hogar later tonight with la familia Belmar. 

I have to apologize...I tried sending photos, but a virus started attacking my card in the ciber! Estoy chato with the viruses here in these ciberes! I'm going to get everything well, and send the pictures as soon as I can. The wait is worth it!

Ok, family, I love you all. 

Espero que tengan una semana inspiradora y divertida.

¡Les amo muchísimo, todos!

Mucho amor,

Elder Trent Sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment