Monday, April 6, 2015

MAR 31 - APR 6 SEMANA 50 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL CONCEPCION, CHILE

FELIZ PASCUA, familia! 

o sea, HAPPY EASTER!

I hope you had a wonderful and inspiring Easter weekend. So it was here! Elder Moore, our companions, and I spent much of it in Chillan, watching the broadcast of General Conference in the centro de estaca. We listened to the messages delivered by general authorities centered on the Atonement of the Savior, and the family. We brought snacks, namely, M&Ms, other chocolates, oatmeal cookies, and apple juice, and took notes during every session of Conference. In between sessions, we went out and contacted in the streets, directing many towards the Easter message and the Because He Lives video. 

While I found many inspired messages during the Conference, I love the reminder of Elder Holland. The Savior extends to us a hand of unfailing, brotherly love that saves us from an eternal fall. As he said, we celebrate Easter as a reminder of His incredible and eternal sacrifice, that makes for us possible the overcoming of every fall we might have.

I love the Savior, and I am grateful for that sacrifice and the opportunity to remind others of that comforting reality each day.

The work in Coihueco is missionary fun, and Elder Moore and I are doing well. We have been working the hardest that we have ever had in the mission.

Love you, my family. I need to take better notes so I can remind myself of the other things I wanted to say haha. Pictures will come when I can fix the virus problems and find a safe place to send them!

Mucho amor de su misionero,

Elder Trent Sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment