Monday, December 1, 2014

NOV 25 - DEC 1 SEMANA 32 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL CONCEPCION, CHILE

¡FELIZ DICIEMBRE, querida familia!

¡Es el mes de NAVIDAD!

O sea, only one of the best times of the year! Maybe even especially in the mission, December is one of the greatest months of all!

This week we helped armar dos árboles de Navidad, and the Christmas tunes are just beginning to be played...in English, too! 

There's a lot going on this month and, between all of the fun of the holidays, we as missionaries get to focus in teaching others about the true meaning of Christmas, who is Jesus Christ. :) As we are sharing with the people of Longavi, He is the greatest gift of all. 

This month the Church is doing an advertising campaign called HE IS THE GIFT, o EL ES LA DÁDIVA en español, to help all come to recognize the gift of the Savior. Keep an eye out for it - especially in YouTube on December 7th. ;)

Now, to backtrack...

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING, my family and amigos amados! Gosh, what a week it was! We didn't celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday with a huge meal, and I definitely wasn't with my family, but it was a good day! And, perfectly, arrived the Thanksgiving package on Thanksgiving! THANK YOU, momma and my dad! Oh my gosh, PEANUT BUTTER! And CINNAMON JELLY BELLIES, Aunt Dee! Hahaha oh my gosh, that made my day! 

Really, momma and my dad, thank you for everything. :) You really take care of me, even when I'm in Chile!

Ok, my family, ¡me toca irme! y más temprano que querría.

Para que no me olvide, I received a card from Grannie and Papa this week! Thank you, mucho, Grannie and Papa! I love reading the cartas from Grannie, and hearing how things are in Brooksville. ;) 

Ok, ¡Les amo!

Su misionero, en el campo,

Elder Trent Sellers

Armando el árbol de Navidad con Michael

Armando el árbol de Navidad con Michael

Los Viejitos Pascueros

¡El paquete llegó!

No comments:

Post a Comment