Monday, August 4, 2014

JUL 29 - AUG 4 SEMANA 15 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL, CONCEPCION, CHILE

Hey momma!

It's been a good week! These weeks do seem to go by pretty dang fast, but we do SO much in seven days here!
Ok, , let's see what else...

I haven't got the flash drive from Cris yet. I'm eagerly awaiting anything. ;)

I've recovered pretty well from my robbery last week. ;) I went to Paris in Centro when Elder Requena went one morning for his therapy to buy a backpack. I bought a simple Nike backpack, and it's been working real well. I'm probably going to do a little bit of shopping as soon as we get out of the ciber to buy a flash drive and memory cards, but I'll hold off on the camera until next week. Thank you, momma and my dad, for taking care of me. It hasn't impeded our work too much. :)

Everything that I might need still like a folder and pens I'll buy at Lider today.

I hadn't heard about the Gallina's! That's awesome!

Ok, momma, really have to go!

Love you, momma!

tu Elder Trent Sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment