Monday, January 25, 2016

JAN 22 - JAN 25 SEMANA 92 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

This week saw Elder Beeston and I in many places!

Elder Beeston felt much better Tuesday morning after having been sick last Monday.  Tuesday and Wednesday we spent the majority of the time between Tomé and Penco. Saturday morning Elder Beeston and I went for special training, where I saw my old companions!

It was with many blessings that we were able to greatly use the time we did have in Coelemu. We were able to go with a member to bring Hermana Mirella and Hermano Miguel, two distinct investigators, to church Sunday morning!

Elder Beeston and I are staying active and committed!

Mucho amor, mi familia,

Elder Trent Sellers :)

Elder Beeston and I made arroz con brocoli!


Met up with my Mission Training Center Companions 
 Elder Kemner and Elder Archibald.

No comments:

Post a Comment