Monday, January 4, 2016

DEC 29 - JAN 4 SEMANA 89 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

I cannot begin to imagine what this year has in store.

It was well-welcomed here!

Elder Beeston and I attended the early hours of a ward New Years activity in la cocinería de la familia Cuadra. We enjoyed a dinner there at the table with la familia Cuadra, and left before the party started. We welcomed to New Year laying in our beds and listening to the party outside!

Very much looking forward to the New Year! I have a number of goals to write down...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, my family!

Mom and dad, have a wonderful time with Aunt Susie, Katie, and Dave!

I love you all!

Mucho amor,

Elder Trent Sellers

Happy New Year!

Almost all of my companions that are yet in the mission! Here, Elder Fonseca is missing!

(de la Conferencia de Navidad)

¡Compañeros! 

Elder Beeston, Elder Fonseca, Elder Sellers, Elder Fuentealba, Elder Hartvigsen

(de la Conferencia de Navidad)

Thank you, momma and my dad, for EVERYTHING that came in these huge packages! I've been doing what I can to share the blessings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment