Monday, December 21, 2015

DEC 15 - DEC 21 SEMANA 87 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

¡Jo jo jo! (Ho ho ho!)

¡Viene la Navidad!

There is so much to tell that the time today won't permit. That's ok, though, because there will be a lot to explain to my family Christmas morning!

Elder Beeston and I spent a very special time last night caroling with four of the jóvenes (youth) of Coelemu. We visited a part-member family, la familia Bakit, and a less-active sister, Hermana Maria Troncoso, that is bound to her sofá for her health.

Friday night we supported the Primary attending their Christmas presentation, and then were asked to sing with them for an encoure Saturday evening at the branch Christmas dinner!

Elder Beeston and I have spent a very productive P-Day around Coelemu, and are making the preparations to leave for Tomé in another hour to be closer to Conce where we will attend the mission Christmas conference in Hualpen (my previous stake)!

I love you, my family!

¡Hasta viernes!

Mucho amor navideño de su misionero,

Elder Trent Sellers
Merry Christmas from me and Elder Beeston!

Went caroling with these 4 youth of the Coelemu Branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment