Monday, September 7, 2015

SEP 1 - SEP 7 SEMANA 72 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL

¡Felices cambios, familia!

Pero, cambios...¡no hay!

After playing musical chairs as a zone this morning, Elder Fuentealba and I learned that we are both staying in Hualpen! We will be together for another six weeks, and continue all that we have started.

That includes continuing to help all those that we have visited and taught!

I know that Presidente Arrington has prayed for revelation, and I know that the Lord has need of me here.

On Sunday, we had an incredible and spiritual testimony meeting. Hermano David Silva, who weeks before we had come across walking in the street, bore his testimony after having been inactive from the church for 17 years. Speaking of his wife and 9-year-old daughter, who are not members and whom he brought with him to the chapel, he expressed the great absence which he had felt in his life. Much of the ward was brought to tears, and the Spirit was felt so incredibly strong.

I consider myself blessed to look forward to another six weeks of visiting and teaching this great man and his family. I love the mission, and the changes that the Lord can make in those who love Him.

I love you, my family, and wish you a wonderful week!

Mucho amor de su misionero,
Elder Trent Sellers :)


(included are photos of the district and the zone!)



No comments:

Post a Comment