Monday, January 19, 2015

JAN 13 - JAN 19 SEMANA 39 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL CONCEPCION, CHILE

Never in my life have I planned so precisely each day!

We do so much, and the challenge is describing it!

This week was highlighted by a Conferencia de Zona. The conference was held closer in Linares, this time, and we learned a lot about the importance of working with the members of the Church. We also got to finally watch the featured film, Meet the Mormons, o Conozca a los Mormones en español! That was a real treat haha. It helps illustrate the normal and oftentimes inspiring lives of members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the happiness that a knowledge of the Gospel brings us. I say that because the values of truth, happiness, and family really matter to me, and it has shaped me into who I am.

On Sunday, I was able to speak about that when I gave a discurso about families and the Noche de Hogar (Family Home Evening). It's because of you, family, that I have become who I've become to be. Thank you, momma and my dad, for teaching me righteous and Godly values and for raising me while being examples of those values.

So today, we went to las termas de Quinamávida, and the place was beautiful! We went with the son of our Branch President, Benja, and got to tour around the resort, see the pools, and hike up to have a lunch on the hillside that we packed with us.

I took a ton of pictures, and I'm going to send a few, along with others since Año Nuevo, next week. ;)

Right now, I have to run to change and go out to work!

¡Les amo, mi familia querida!

¡Que tengan una semana buenísima!


su Elder Trent Sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment