Monday, July 13, 2015

JUL 7 - JUL 13 SEMANA 64 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL CONCEPCION



¡Buenas, familia mía!

So I forgot to mention that during the craziness of la Copa América we had celebrated our own nation's day of Independence! ...with baked beans and coleslaw!! While we were watching the partido, we helped la familia Solis make these two very American dishes and they turned out pretty good! Still got nothing on the true South, though!

This week made for another busy couple of days in Hualpen. On Thursday, one of the zone leaders, Elder Hualinga, an old friend from the mission and from Perú, came to Bío-Bío to have a mini cambio with me. I have come to know the sector well in the last few weeks and Elder Holt and I have really come a long ways in the work. On Saturday, Elder Holt and I went to Villa Acero for an entrevista de apoyo for an investigator of the other elders in our district. Right now, every sector in our district has somebody progressing towards baptism!

The overseeing of the work in the district, apart from just Bío-Bío, is keeping us real busy, and it will be another occupied week ahead!

Today I got a package from the Moore family! A huge thank-you to them and their amazing kindness! Also, I wanted to be sure to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little cousin Cameron! I love you, Cam!

You, my family, have a wonderful week ahead. I love you, each, and promise that amidst the busy work that I think of each of you every day. Have a safe trip, my parents!

Mucho amor de su misionero,
Elder Trent Sellers :)

4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION IN CHILE THANKS TO LA FAMILIA SOLIS



No comments:

Post a Comment