Tuesday, July 21, 2015

JUL 14 - JUL 20 SEMANA 65 EN EL CAMPO MISIONAL CONCEPCION

¡Buena semana, familia!

Ah, my, Elder Holt and I have had some good reasons to laugh haha. We have become great friends, the two of us, and we have come to work with true alegría.

Today, after playing fútbol with the missionaries of our zone and those of Concepción, we came to the office to change our clothes only to find that we were missing some important articles of clothing. For Elder Holt, he had his white shirt, a tie, shoes, a belt, pants, but he lacked a pair of socks other than the white ones he was wearing. For me, I had packed everything - shirt, tie, sweater, shoes, and I was already wearing dark socks - but I forgot the pants. Some time later after visiting the closet of the mission office, I am now walking around with a pair of highwaters and Elder Holt is walking around yet with his white socks! hahaha. Oh my, if I could explain the small things that are sometimes forgotten amidst all that there is to do in the mission! 

Well, the past week ended well and cold! Things froze over last night, and it has left us with some incredibly cold weather heading into the new week.

Elder Holt and I worked very diligently to have a more successful week, and we ended it having gone out with members every day of the week and having achieved much more success in our key indicators. :)

We have a lot to do in the last week of the cambio, and we will continue to work diligently in the coming days. With pants!

Les amo, mucho. ¡Que tengan una semana fructífera!

Amor de su misionero,

Elder Trent Sellers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment